At IASP we know that a good network is a formidable multiplier of resources. Networking is the epitome of our activity. Our staff fuels the permanent flow of information and contacts among our members and partners, assuring that they have immediate access to any person or organisation in our global network whenever they require it.
Joining IASP has a wide range of benefits that can help you increase your knowledge, connections and opportunities. You'll have access to a wealth of information, experience and contacts within our worldwide network of almost 400 members in 73 countries, and 142,000 innovative companies.
It is the high quality of our members that provides our most important asset: knowledge. This is knowledge about creating and managing science parks and incubators; about technology transfer, innovation, entrepreneurship and economic development. We create and maintain the channels through which all that wealth circulates among our members and enables all of us to significantly shorten our learning curve.
The international visibility of our members, partners and sponsors is significantly reinforced by the IASP online directory – which can be accessed worldwide by anybody interested – and by the increasing number of delegates attending our international events.
IASP connects companies located at our member science parks with potential clients for their technologies and innovations on a global basis.
The IASP logo is the best accreditation a science park can have. It means that all the quality and added-value that define a true science and technology park have been met.
- Listed in our online directory.
- Right to use the IASP logo.
- Annual membership certificate.
- Right to attend and speak at the IASP General Assembly.
- Right to vote and eligibility for IASP Governing Bodies (Full members only).
- Member-only discounts on IASP conferences & seminars and bookstore purchases.
- One free copy of the IASP conference manual and free electronic updates.
- One free copy of IASP publications whenever new ones are released.
- Access to the frequently updated online members-only section.
- Communication materials (wall year planner, world conference posters).