INCOBRA-Increasing International Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation between Brazil and the European Union
Three dimensions of INCOBRA overall objective
Focus: Better targeted R&I cooperation activities: addressing BR-EU R&I cooperation areas (agro-food/marine research;
energy, nanotechnology; ICT) and anticipating trends and opportunities.
Increase: More R&I cooperation activities: more partnerships, consortia and joint R&I projects.
Enhance: Improved and sustainable framework conditions for developing R&I cooperation activities: funding programmes aligned and R&I agendas coordinated.
INCOBRA Call: List of selected bilateral cooperation networks
Following a second external evaluation and subsequent review by the EC, we are pleased to announce the 5 bilateral Networks that have been selected for the INCOBRA Call for Bilateral Networks.
- STI-net - Brazil-EU sexually transmitted infections network
- PEARL – Precise position Estimation for Applications in Real-time at Brazilian Latitudes
- NANO-NOCMAT - Nanotechnology principles applied to agro-industrial wastes and by-products for improved performance of nonconventional materials and sustainable housing
- NIUMAR - Network on Intelligent Urban Mobility and Accessibility Research
- BMMO - Beneficial Microbes of Marine Organisms Network
Promoting Brazilian participation in Horizon 2020
One of the core missions of INCOBRA is to promote Brazilian research and innovation system, contributing to increasing the country’s participation and engagement in the Horizon 2020 programme.
For that reason, INCOBRA is organizing a series of 7 webinars – starting on November 21st up to May/2018 - in Portuguese, oriented to the Brazilian scientific community about Horizon 2020.
The first news on the course will be published in the INCOBRA website
- Start date:01 February 2016
- End date:01 February 2019
- Overall budget
- Project financing
- Project funding
- EU financing
- Research area:
- Social medias: