Space Academy Paris
Hosted by SpaceUp partner IASP, the Space Academy will take place on the 8th-9th of March and will be embedded into Paris Space Week which is a fully hybrid event, with options to participate in person or online.
Ten selected startups will receive:
- In-depth studies of the company and its proposed service/product focusing on aspects such as the business model design, IPR, access to finance and human resources;
- Customised one-to-one meetings with #international experts.
- Pitching slot on Day 2 of the Space Academy (embedded into the main event);
- Financial travel support;
- Access to the Pitch Competition sponsored by Fondazione E. Amaldi with a prize of €2k;
Plus networking with investors, partners, experts, industry and spaceagencies representatives.
Registration for open workshops on business and space related topics is available here.
- Date8-9 March
- Secretariat name
- Secretariat role
- Secretariat e-mail
- Secretariat phone