40th IASP World Conference on Science Parks and Areas of Innovation
The Role of Cross Acceleration in the Internationalization of Innovation Areas
- AuthorsFullNameWithTitle2:Renan Lopes Sant’Ana Salgado
- Co-authorsFullNameWithTitle2:Adriana Ferreira de Faria,FullNameWithTitle2:Andressa Caroline De Battisti,FullNameWithTitle2:Francylara Miranda Castro,FullNameWithTitle2:Jucélia Maria Lopes Maia Roberto,
- Publication dateSeptember 2023
- Place of publicationLuxembourg
- Number of pages6
- Technology sectors
Globalization is a worldwide megatrend, where people are increasingly connected, reducing barriers to transnational contacts. As companies seek to expand their activities beyond their borders, technology parks emerge as innovation environments that can help reduce the challenges and uncertainties of globalization by bringing universities, governments and the private sector together in development and innovation processes. Since the tendency of these innovation environments is to concentrate efforts on attracting international companies, Cross Acceleration programs prove to be a promising strategy both to help in this attraction and to support and boost the internationalization of national companies.
- Conference name40th IASP World Conference on Science Parks and Areas of Innovation
- Conference themeMegatrends in Innovation Ecosystems: What are the impacts for STPs & AOIs?
- LocationLuxembourg, Luxembourg
- Start date12-09-2023
- End date15-09-2023