According to Ekaterina Tokareva, Quality Director, 28 people work in the company every day. Genterra JSC is one of the links in the production chain of test systems, it synthesizes the reagents that make up the test system for the diagnosis of coronavirus.
The process of production of oligonucleotides includes:
- synthesis of fluorescent dyes for oligonucleotides;
- synthesis of oligonucleotides and fluorescent probes on automatic DNA synthesizers;
- purification of oligonucleotides and probes by electrophoresis and chromatography;
- quality control by mass spectrometry;
- registration of information on the production of products, their quality, deviations that can affect the quality of products;
- and product identification throughout its production.
In parallel with the uninterrupted production process, the company successfully copes with such difficulties as increasing the cost of components, logistics in a pandemic, and ensuring the most safe working conditions.
IASP assumes no responsibility or liability for the solutions shared on this site or the results obtained from their use. The information contained in this site is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information.