Aptenisa, a Systematic Program to Accelerate the Growth of Innovative Projects
- AuthorsFullNameWithTitle2:Soledad Díaz
- Co-authorsFullNameWithTitle2:Josep M. Piqué,FullNameWithTitle2:Pilar Gil,
- Publication dateSeptember 2023
- Place of publicationLuxembourg
- Number of pages8
- Technology sectors
The Association of Science and Technology Parks of Spain (APTE) launched in February 2022 a programme called APTENISA co-financed by ENISA (Empresa Nacional de Innovación S.A.) whose objective was to facilitate the creation of new technology-based companies and reduce the obstacles they face during their growth, thus supporting the development of a size that makes them more competitive.
APTenisa has promoted the conception of 100 new business projects and the acceleration of 32 new nascent technology-based companies in the last 12 months. This has set a common methodology which has been implemented in 10 science and technology parks in 8 different Spanish regions.
- Conference name40th IASP World Conference on Science Parks and Areas of Innovation
- Conference themeMegatrends in Innovation Ecosystems: What are the impacts for STPs & AOIs?
- LocationLuxembourg, Luxembourg
- Start date12-09-2023
- End date15-09-2023