University Of Nairobi Science and Technology Park
The University Of Nairobi Science and Technology Park supports the University and the public in their innovation activities for the development of their communities and regions.
The strategic objectives of the Park are to:
- Offer world-class facilities for technology companies within the identified focus areas.
- Attract foreign companies to establish R&D activities in Nairobi
- Facilitate technology transfer from academia to industry
- Enable resident companies to use the University's research capabilities in meeting their research and development needs
- Contribute to the local, national and regional economies.
The Park offers professional support services to its residents: advisory to SMEs, business planning, grant proposal preparation, networking with business angels, pitching sessions, access to finance and legal services.
The Science & Technology Park offers a range of services to support startups. These include incubation spaces at their Maker Space and Fablab, training, financial support, technology support, business support services, clustering and networking opportunities.
- NameUniversity Of Nairobi Science and Technology Park
- LocationNairobi, Kenya
- Twitter profile
- Main technology sectorsName:ICT & CommunicationsName:Manufacturing and Automation TechnologiesName:Pure researchName:Services for Business and IndustryName:Software Engineering
- TypeScience Park
- Member categoryAffiliate