IASP in a few words
Our mission is to be the global network for science parks and areas of innovation, and to drive growth, internationalisation and effectiveness for our members.
What we do:
- coordinate an active network of managers of science/technology/research parks, innovation districts and other areas of innovation
- enhance new business opportunities for members and their companies
- increase the visibility of our members and multiply their global connections
- represent parks and areas of innovation at international forums and institutions
- assist the development of new parks and areas of innovation
Who we are:
- a worldwide membership-based association
- managed by experts in science and technology parks and areas of innovation
- an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organisation in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations
Read more about IASP in our online brochure.