Collective Innovation to Fight Climate Change
The main goal of the project is to produce a set of empowering tools to contribute to the fight against climate change through collective innovation and efforts. The specific objectives of the project are:
1. Educate educators on the topic of climate change and the UN SDGs and equip them with interactive training instrument to embed within their trainings.
2. Upskill entrepreneurs and SMEs owners/ managers on how to use the innovation management process in developing their sustainability strategies to contribute to the fight against climate change.
3. Guide entrepreneurs and SMEs owners/ managers on becoming agents of change for their colleagues/ employees and transforming their business culture and values to eco ones.
4. Provide a user-friendly digital platform to educators, entrepreneurs, SMEs and individuals to measure their carbon footprint and provide valuable tips on how to help reduce the negative impact on the environment and support the fight against climate change.
EPN Consulting Limited
Klub Po Upravlenie Na Znaniya, Inovacii I Strategii
Aintek Symvouloi Epicheiriseon Efarmoges Ypsilis Technologias Ekpaidefsi Anonymi Etaireia
Worldview Impact Foundation
International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation
IO1 - Climate Change & Sustainable You Handbook (CU Handbook)
The aim of the consortium is to design and develop an a handbook - Intellectual Output “Climate Change & Sustainable You Handbook” (CU Handbook) for educators on understanding Climate change and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as well as equipping them with interactive training instruments to embed when delivering trainings on those topics. This Handbook will assist them with various components on climate change & SDGs which they can pick and choose to add to their training, coaching, teaching, mentoring delivery to transfer this knowledge to organisations they are working with.
IO2 - Innovating for Climate Change & Sustainability Toolkit (IC Sustainability Toolkit)
The aim of the consortium is to design and develop an interactive innovation management approach for entrepreneurs and SMEs to embed within their businesses to help reduce their negative impact on the environment - Intellectual Output “Innovating for Climate Change & Sustainability Toolkit” (IC Sustainability Toolkit) for entrepreneurs and SMEs (Owners and/or Managers) on using innovation management to allow them to respond to external or internal opportunities and integrate creativity to introduce new ideas, processes or products. In our case the effects of climate change on the business and how to adapt to it, how businesses affect climate change and how to reduce this negative impact on the environment.
IO3 - Culture of Change & Change of Culture. Climate Change. (C Change)
The aim of the consortium is to create a guide for entrepreneurs and SMEs (owners & managers) to be the agents of change within their business in terms of climate change and contributing to reducing the negative impact on the environment through transforming their organisation’s culture to inspire and empower colleagues/ employees to embrace eco-behaviour in the workplace, and promoting green practices. We have named this Intellectual Output – “Culture of Change. Climate Change.” (C Change).
IO4 - Fight Climate Change Platform (Change Platform)
The aim of the consortium is to create a user-friendly digital tool for measuring businesses and individuals’ carbon footprint, accompanied by tips, suggestions on how to improve it, including benchmarking against those who have completed this via the platform.
- Start date:01 October 2020
- End date:31 March 2023
- Overall budget
- Project financing
- Project funding
- EU financing
- Research area:
- Social medias: