ENRICH IN BRAZIL- European Network of Research and Innovation Centres and Hubs
Promoted by the European Commission through Horizon 2020, the ENRICH network currently offers services to connect European research, technology and business organisations with three global frontrunner innovation markets: Brazil, China and the USA.
ENRICH in Brazil will encourage a sustainable internationalisation of research and business organisations, as well as promoting cooperation among European and Brazilian research, innovation and business (R&I&B) organisations.
The ENRICH in Brazil centre will be a main hub and contact point for European and Brazilian innovation actors interested in bilateral cooperation. ENRICH provides both support services and technology-related services, thanks to an extensive network of regional innovation hubs and external service providers. Focusing on knowledge-intensive sectors, ENRICH aims to stimulate collaborative research-to-market projects.
- Connects European researchers and entrepreneurs with key players in Brazil
- Links Brazilian researchers and entrepreneurs to innovation influencers in Europe
- Provides guidance and advice on funding, internationalisation and business acceleration
- Increases cooperation in research, innovation and business (R&I&B) between Brazilian and European organisations
- Promotes excellence in business, research and innovation
- Integrates existing European and Brazilian initiatives, projects and networks
- Offers a wide range of custom made services
FHG - Fraunhofer Gesellschaft Zur Forderung Der Angewandten Forschung Ev
ANPEI - Associação Nacional De P&DDas Empresas Innovadoras
CNI - Confederacao Nacional Da Industria
CONFAP - Conselho Nacional Das Fundações Estaduais De Amparo À Pesquisa
DLR - Deutsches Zentrum Fuer Luft - Und Raumfahrt Ev
EBN - European Business And Innovation Centre Network
FFG - Oesterreichische Forschungsfoerderungsgesellschaft Mbh
IASP - International Association Of Science Parks And Areas Of Innovation
RCISD - Regionalis Informacios Es Fejleszto Tudaskozpont Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
SPI - Sociedade Portuguesa De Inovacao -Consultadoria Empresarial E Fomento Da Inovacao S.A.
SU - Sabanci University
UNICAMP - Universidade Estadual De Campinas
ENRICH in Brazil
Armando Monteiro Neto building, 12th floor
Brasilia DF, 70040-010,
- The first Centre in Brazil (ENRICH-Brazil), established by the CEBRABIC project, was inaugurated on the 29th November 2017 in Brasilia.
- Two Innovation Bootcamps have taken place, in Malaga, Spain and Curitiba, Brazil in 2018.
- The centre has launched a number of Info Sessions across Brazil and Europe in order to promote and inform the public of the project.
- Various partner institutions have presented the initiative in Europe and Brazil at multiple events, see the ENRICH in Brazil news website for a comprehensive list.
- Start date:01 January 2017
- End date:31 December 2020
- Overall budget
- Project financing
- Project funding
- EU financing
- Research area:
- Social medias: