40th IASP World Conference on Science Parks and Areas of Innovation
Pathway Design and Supporting Activities for Developing Innovative Products -The Solution of Technopolis: The University Science Park of Suranaree University of Technology
- AuthorsFullNameWithTitle2:Narucha Tanaiutchawoot
- Co-authorsFullNameWithTitle2:Bongse Varavuddhi Muenyuddi,FullNameWithTitle2:Mullika Sungsanit,
- Publication dateSeptember 2023
- Place of publicationLuxembourg
- Number of pages7
- Technology sectors
One of the biggest problems for university researchers in Thailand is about utilizing and commercializing research. Some research is only on the laboratory scale. Some research requires time and process to change the technology readiness level, and some of them cannot find the market and investors. In the process of product commercialization, many valleys are presented starting from the research phase, development phase, and until commercialization phase. Therefore, most of the research ends up in the lab even though it is beneficial for many industries. On the other hand, the problems faced by entrepreneurs are not solved because they do not have enough knowledge and cannot find technologies that fulfill their needs. Therefore, there should be some mechanisms to fill these gaps and solve these problems.
- Conference name40th IASP World Conference on Science Parks and Areas of Innovation
- Conference themeMegatrends in Innovation Ecosystems: What are the impacts for STPs & AOIs?
- LocationLuxembourg, Luxembourg
- Start date12-09-2023
- End date15-09-2023