40th IASP World Conference on Science Parks and Areas of Innovation
Classics and New Critical Success Factors (Csf) of a Young Brazilian Technology Park (TP))
- AuthorsFullNameWithTitle2:Luiz Stephany Filho
- Publication dateSeptember 2023
- Place of publicationLuxembourg
- Number of pages8
- Technology sectors
In 2022, there were around 60 Technology Parks (TP) in Brazil. This Innovation Ecosystem is considered one of the most conducive environments for interaction between the agents of the fifth helix. However, managing a TP is complex, including the need for external subsidies until its maturity. For a TP to succeed, management must consider critical success factors (CSF) cited in the literature and the challenges of a post-pandemic world. Based on these propositions, the study proposes two research questions: How do heads of a TP adjust their strategies to grow towards maturity and financial sustainability? What is the future FCS forecast for TP? To answer the guiding questions, the case study methodology will use document analysis and narrative interview techniques, with which it will expect to obtain relevant data that can contribute to the management practices of TP.
- Conference name40th IASP World Conference on Science Parks and Areas of Innovation
- Conference themeMegatrends in Innovation Ecosystems: What are the impacts for STPs & AOIs?
- LocationLuxembourg, Luxembourg
- Start date12-09-2023
- End date15-09-2023