Science parks, areas of innovation, innovation hubs, innovation districts and technology-based business incubators and similar projects under construction (not yet operational).
Summary of rights
- Speak at the General Assembly
- Upgrading to Full membership when reaching the operational stage
- Discounts on conference registration fees, book purchases, etc
- Accreditation (IASP certificate of Affiliate membership).
To be considered "under construction", a science park, area of innovation, innovation district or technology-based business incubator must meet one of the following requisites:
- Construction work has already begun, or
- A legal entity has been created to develop and manage the project
Operational science parks, areas of innovation, innovation districts and technology-based business incubators or similar projects do not qualify for this category, but only for Full membership.
(Please note that this Affiliate membership fee is a special reduction on the Full membership fee (1800€) in recognition of the current non-operational stage. This discount will be applicable for two years of membership. From 3 years onwards Affiliate members will be charged the Full fee).