IASP WEBINARS 2019 Special offer
- Publication date
- Place of publication
- Number of pages0
- Technology sectors
Free for IASP members!
Sometimes the best solutions come from your own peers...for this year's webinar series, IASP brings you 10 finalists from our Inspiring Solutions programme, who will explore the development of their ideas since their participation in the competition, the impact they had, and tips for how you can replicate the solution in your own organisation. Join us online to hear best practice from:
- Kaunas Science and Technology Park, Lithuania - Entrepreneurship and New Product Development Program EVOLUT 4.0 ©
Unique methodology to develop innovative technology-based business ideas in Industry 4.0
- Shanghai Caohejing Hi-tech Park, China - Thinkubation Accelerating Program driven by CHJ and Cisco CRDC
A collaborative open innovation program to share resources, co-incubate and co-invest in high potential growth startups
- Lakeside Science and Technology Park, Austria - NAWImix
An educational lab teaching teachers how to teach STEM subjects in innovative ways, to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs
- Tecnopuc Science and Technology Park of PUCRS, Brazil - Light and Fast Innovation Ecosystem
An innovative new management structure for managing an innovation ecosystem, organized as a network of nodes
- Wroclaw Technology Park, Poland – Big Science Path
Helping bridge the gap between large-scale science projects and talented and innovative SMEs & startups.
- Namibia University of Science and Technology, Namibia - Mobile Lab
Promoting mobile application development by local software developers, especially women and young people.
And more to be added later in the year!
Find out more about IASP's knowledge sharing programme at www.iaspinspiringsolutions.com/.
- Conference name
- Conference theme
- Conference start date
- Conference end date